Friday, June 15, 2012

98


*the video didn't relate with any of my stories. hikhok! btw, it's fall by jb*

I'm quite relieved and happy with my last three papers, Alhamdulillah.
For the second and third paper, it's back to back. Tiring plus risky!
Media analysis, it took me six hours to study everything.
Yeah, exam starts at 9 am and i started at 8 pm, a day before it.
Again, risky! Very. Plus exhausted!
A day before i e-mailed my lecturer and asked wheather I can just Google it.
Surprisingly he said, yes. Hehe! Cause u know, read up all the slides and notes, mengantuk.
Thanx to Tumblr, yes Tumblr and Wikepedia. I managed to answer everything.
We do get tips for this subject, but because of my last minute way of studies. It didn't help.
Again, Tumblr. My main sources. It's media analysis, common Tumblr have the most interesting info's.
Talked about war and Islamophobia, so much fun!
Not only that, for entrepreneurship thank you to room mate for the past years.
Now, I'm waiting for my last paper on the 21st. All izz well please! Haha! Insya Allah!
A question, why everyone feels sad to end their degree life?
Common, it is not the end of the world. What is the use of hand phone? Skype? Facebook?
DRAMA MUCH?
:)